Peanut butter recipes are my favorite kind to make. I think peanut butter was my first love and I’m celebrating that love by using peanut butter in recipes any chance I get.
Today, I’m rounding up some of my absolute favorite peanut butter recipes that are must-makes any time of year.
This extensive list is bound to give you at least one new peanut butter recipe to try! There are tons of no bake treats, some gooey baked desserts, and even some drinks to sip on!
1. Peanut Butter Muffins
Peanut Butter Muffins are loaded with sweet peanut butter flavor and are so fluffy and moist! So simple to make in 25 minutes or less!
2. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
These peanut butter cheesecake bars are the most delicious dessert! They’re crunchy, infused with peanut butter, and super easy because they’re no bake!!
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
Chocolate peanut butter donuts are seriously delicious and easy to make! If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this recipe is for you!
4. Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
Adorable Peanut Butter Spider Cookies are perfect for Halloween! They’re naturally gluten free and make for a spooky family-friendly treat!
5. Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
THREE INGREDIENT Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are so delicious! They’re low carb, vegan, gluten free, and take care of those sweet tooth cravings!!
6. Peanut Butter Chickpea Blondies
Chickpea Blondies are loaded with sweet peanut butter and chocolate flavor! They’re perfectly fluffy but still gooey in the middle.
7. Peanut Butter Quinoa Crisps
If you like crunch bars or rise krispie treats, you’ll love these vegan & gluten free Peanut Butter Quinoa Crisps! They are so easy to make and fun to eat!
8. The Best Peanut Butter Cookies
Only FIVE ingredients for these dense and delicious gluten free peanut butter cookies! They’re flourless, refined sugar free and so easy to make!
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
I am OBSESSED with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart recipe that’s no bake, low carb, and gluten free! You can easily make it dairy free too! Enjoy!!
10. Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie
Delicious and refreshing smoothie that will remind you of your favorite childhood flavors! Love this easy low carb and gluten free breakfast smoothie!
11. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bliss Balls
Your kids (and you!!) will love these gluten free + paleo Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bliss Balls!! They’re perfect for keeping in your fridge for a quick breakfast and easy snacks!
12. No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are so easy to make and only three ingredients!! These cheerio bars will be your new favorite snack!
13. Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are only 5 ingredients, vegan, gluten free, and SO simple to make! They’ll be your new favorite treat!
14. Creamy Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
The best no bake bars ever!! These creamy crunchy peanut butter bars are perfect for breakfast, dessert, and snacking in between!
15. No Bake Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
No bake vegan peanut butter cookies come together so quickly in one bowl and are naturally gluten free made with almond flour!
16. No Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls made with puffed quinoa are the perfect sweet treat! They’re the perfect vegan + gluten free snack!
17. The Best Peanut Butter Milkshake
Peanut Milkshake will be your new favorite go-to dessert! It’s a super indulgent drink to blend up and top with whipped cream and chocolate!
18. Peanut Butter & Raspberry Muffins
Healthy Peanut Butter + Raspberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast, dessert, and snacking in between! Naturally gluten free + dairy free and so tasty!
19. Peanut Butter Millionaire Bars
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Millionaire Bars have a buttery layer of shortbread, a sweet peanut butter middle, and a soft chocolate topping.
20. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Super simple nutty, gluten free crust, silky smooth rich chocolate ganache middle, and a fluffy peanut butter whipped topping. This chocolate peanut butter pie will be your new favorite dessert!
21. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Peanut butter rice krispie treats are a delicious twist on your childhood favorite! They’re soft, crispy, and easy enough to make with kids!
22. Peanut Butter Hemp Milk
This plant-based, homemade peanut butter milk is made from hemp hearts. Super creamy and so delicious, it comes together in a matter of minutes.
23. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Vegan Blondies
Vegan blondies are loaded with peanut butter flavor and melty chocolate! They’re thick, gooey, and take less than 20 minutes to make!
24. Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
These Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies are soft, rich, fluffy, and fudgey. They are super decadent and made with almond flour so they’re naturally gluten free!
25. Healthier Peanut Butter Cups
These healthier peanut butter cups are made with only 5 simple, good-for-you ingredients. Once you start making these at home, you won’t stop!
26. Peanut Butter Blossoms
These Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies are made in one bowl, dairy free, and so easy to make for your Christmas cookie plate! Hope you love them!!
27. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars come together in 10 minutes! They are a delicious gluten-free and vegan dessert recipe!
28. Chewy Vegan Granola Bars
These Vegan Granola Bars are made with chewy oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. They’re only four ingredients, no bake, and naturally sweetened!
29. Peanut Butter & Chia Jam Thumbprint Cookies
Really fun and delicious gluten free + vegan Peanut Butter + Chia Jam Thumbprint Cookies!! They taste like a PB&J sandwich but BETTER!!
- 1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, agave nectar, and puffed quinoa.
- Transfer it into a square 8×8 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Press it into a single layer and set aside.
- In the same bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, peanut butter, agave nectar, and sea salt.
- Transfer it into the pan and spread it out on top of the puffed quinoa layer.
- Sprinkle the top of the bars with mini chocolate chips and chopped peanuts.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 3+ hours.
- Pull the edges of the parchment paper to remove the bars from the pan.
- Place on a cutting board and cut into squares. I cut mine into 9 squares but you can make them as small or large as you want!
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 5.6g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 12.5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.9g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg