These peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate are a no bake, easy vegan recipe to make when your sweet tooth is calling and you don’t want to turn on your oven.
Traditional peanut butter cookies are one of my absolute favorite cookies. I love them I love them I love them. There I said it. I got it out of my system. I love them.
These cookies are great because you can customize them with whatever you want! Use chunky peanut butter or add some chia and flax seeds to the cookie dough. Add some mini chocolate chips or mini M&Ms!
Let’s be real, you don’t even have to press them out into cookies. Once you roll them out into cookie dough balls, you can keep them exactly like that – little peanut butter cookie dough bites or peanut butter bliss balls!
Ingredients for vegan peanut butter cookies:
- blanched almond flour
- natural peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- agave nectar
- chocolate chips
How to make vegan no bake cookies:
Mix. Place the almond flour, natural peanut butter, vanilla, and agave in a bowl. Mix everything together.
Roll. Roll the dough out into balls and place them on a lined baking sheet. Use the back of a fork to press down in criss-cross pattern.
Melt. Then, melt your chocolate. Ok here’s where I apparently become a liar because the title isn’t completely accurate. These aren’t dipped.
Sprinkle. Then, sprinkle some salt on each cookie and allow the chocolate the harden in the fridge. These are also really awesome with the gooey, melty chocolate, so I don’t blame you if you dive right in.
More no bake desserts to try:
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Tahini Cookie Dough Truffles
- Seedy Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of salt
- Place the almond flour, natural peanut butter, vanilla, and agave in a bowl.
- Use a whisk to mix everything together.
- Then, roll the batter out into balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Use the back of a fork to press down in criss-cross pattern.
- Then, melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pick up each cookie and dip it in the chocolate. Then, place it on a piece of parchment paper.
- Then, sprinkle some salt on each cookie and allow the chocolate the harden, either in the fridge, or if you have patience and air conditioning, just leave it out 🙂
- Or, just eat it with melty chocolate, I don’t blame you!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg