Vegan no bake peanut butter cookies come together so quickly in one bowl and are naturally gluten free made with almond flour!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of salt
- Place the almond flour, natural peanut butter, vanilla, and agave in a bowl.
- Use a whisk to mix everything together.
- Then, roll the batter out into balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Use the back of a fork to press down in criss-cross pattern.
- Then, melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pick up each cookie and dip it in the chocolate. Then, place it on a piece of parchment paper.
- Then, sprinkle some salt on each cookie and allow the chocolate the harden, either in the fridge, or if you have patience and air conditioning, just leave it out 🙂
- Or, just eat it with melty chocolate, I don’t blame you!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: no bake peanut butter cookies, vegan peanut butter cookies, no bake vegan peanut butter cookies, gluten free peanut butter cookies