Gluten free dessert recipes are my favorite kind to create. Making decadent treats with better for you ingredients is one of my favorite past times. Today, I rounded up some of my favorites!
Table of Contents:
- Sweet Gluten Free Breads
- Fun Gluten Free Bars
- Tasty Gluten Free Cookies
- The Best Gluten Free Brownies
- Gluten Free Cakes and Cupcakes
It’s no secret I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Every week I’m brainstorming what my latest dessert creation will be. Lucky for you, I created this epic 50+ roundup of all my favorite gluten free dessert recipes for you to peruse and enjoy!
Am I going to stop creating sweet treats anytime soon? HECK to the NO. I’ll probably add to this list overtime and continue this exhaustive list of gluten free dessert recipes.
Whether you’re making a sweet bread like banana bread or gingerbread or you need some birthday cupcakes, you’ll find a recipe here for all your gluten free baking needs!
To be honest, I could probably add 50 more gluten free dessert recipes to this list but I reached 50 recipes and it felt…. thorough. So, I hope you find. anew favorite recipe!
Sweet Gluten Free Breads
Fun Gluten Free Bars
Tasty Gluten Free Cookies
The Best Gluten Free Brownies
Gluten Free Cakes and Cupcakes
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons melted refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- flakey salt for topping (optional)
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the melted coconut oil and agave nectar. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the oats.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop the oat mixture into 12 mounds.
- Dampen your hands and press the tops of the mounds down slightly to flatten them and push in any oats sticking out the sides.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes until the cookies harden.
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 9.4g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg