50+ gluten free dessert recipes perfect for any occasion! You’ll find tons of recipe inspiration from sweet breads to cookies and cupcakes!
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons melted refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- flakey salt for topping (optional)
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the melted coconut oil and agave nectar. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the oats.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop the oat mixture into 12 mounds.
- Dampen your hands and press the tops of the mounds down slightly to flatten them and push in any oats sticking out the sides.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes until the cookies harden.
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 9.4g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free dessert recipes, gluten free desserts, dairy free brownies, gluten and dairy free desserts, healthy no bake oatmeal cookies, no bake cookies without peanut butter, vegan no bake cookies, cocoa oatmeal cookies,