Healthy Peanut Butter + Raspberry Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This raspberry muffin recipe is so simple to make and absolutely delicious drizzled with some warm peanut butter!
Anyway, in my latest batch of groceries, the raspberries got squished. They were extra juicy and basically inedible as far as finger-foods go. Their fate was either a smoothie or some sort of delicious baked good. And so, the raspberry muffin was conceived.
For me, one of the hardest meals of the day to keep healthy is breakfast. I’ve mentioned this before, but I get bored of eating the same thing over and over and really just want something tasty I can grab and munch on while I’m running around packing lunches and wrestling on shoes, etc.
These are perfect for grab and go bites! If you love gluten free baking you have to check out my roundup post of 50+ gluten free dessert recipes!
Ingredients for this healthy raspberry muffin recipe
- agave nectar
- refined coconut oil
- baking powder
- blanched almond flour
- flax meal
- natural peanut butter
Make this raspberry muffin recipe your own.
The great thing about this recipe is you can really play around with different add-ins to customize it to your own tastebuds.
Try some white chocolate chips (or regular chocolate chips), chopped walnuts or hazelnuts, or a berry medley would be fun!
How to make this raspberry muffin recipe:
Grease your muffin tins or use muffin papers (I recommend this). For some reason I never use muffin liners and ALWAYS regret it. What’s my problem?! I’ve tried my fair share of muffin lined and GUYS! THESE by far, are the best 🙂
Fill the cups until they’re almost full. The muffins rise, but not a ton, so you can fill it almost all the way.
Add additional raspberries to the top of each muffin. Bake for 25 minutes, checking after 20 minutes (just being cautious because every oven’s different).
More muffin recipes to try:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins (gluten free)
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins
Healthy Peanut Butter + Raspberry Muffins are perfect for breakfast, dessert, and snacking in between! Naturally gluten free + dairy free!
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 8 oz. raspberries (6 oz. go in the batter, 2 oz. for topping)
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, warmed for easier drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the eggs, agave nectar, water, and melted coconut oil. You want to melt the coconut oil and let it cool a bit before combining it with the eggs.
- Add the almond flour, flax seed meal, cinnamon, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Grease your muffin tins or use muffin papers (I recommend using papers).
- Fill the cups until they’re about 3/4 full. The muffins rise, but not a ton, so you can fill it almost all the way.
- Add additional raspberries to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool on a cooling rack and drizzle with peanut butter!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 9.8g
- Sodium: 174mg
- Fat: 21.8g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8g
- Fiber: 5.3g
- Protein: 7.1g
- Cholesterol: 41mg
Keywords: raspberry muffins, raspberry muffin recipe, healthy raspberry muffins,