These Peanut Butter + Berry Muffins are low carb + gluten free + dairy free and so tasty!! They are perfect for breakfast, dessert, and snacking in between!
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- 8 oz. raspberries (6 oz. go in the batter, 2 oz. for topping)
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, warmed for easier drizzling
- Whisk together the eggs, agave nectar, water, and melted coconut oil. You want to melt the coconut oil and let it cool a bit before combining it with the eggs.
- Add the almond flour, flax seed meal, cinnamon, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Grease your muffin tins or use muffin papers (I recommend using papers).
- Fill the cups until they’re almost full. The muffins rise, but not a ton, so you can fill it almost all the way.
- Add additional raspberries to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes, checking after 20 minutes (just being cautious because every oven’s different).
- Allow the muffins to cool on a cooling rack and drizzle with peanut butter!
Keywords: peanut butter muffins, peanut butter muffins gluten free, peanut butter muffins healthy, peanut butter muffins recipes, raspberry muffins, raspberry muffins healthy, raspberry muffins easy, raspberry muffins gluten free, raspberry and peanut butter muffins, almond flour muffins, almond flour muffins easy, almond flour muffins gluten free, dairy free muffins, dairy free muffins healthy, dairy free raspberry muffins, dairy free muffins berry, dairy free muffins berries,