Nut butter energy balls are a great snack to prep and stash away in your fridge! Whenever you need a sweet treat or an afternoon pick-me-up, energy balls are a great grab and go food!
They are a snack by many names – energy balls, bliss balls, bites, truffles, the list goes on! To me, they’re the easiest no-bake treat that even the kids love to help whip together.
In this roundup, you’ll find chocolatey energy balls, nut butter energy balls, seasonal energy balls, there’s something for everyone!
What I love about energy balls:
They are so easy to customize! For the most part, you can really customize these energy balls! Fold in some dried fruit, your favorite chopped nuts or seeds, and chocolate chips if you like!
You can also switch up the nut butter. You can sub in any nut or seed butter that works for you! In some of these recipes I use butter, but you can sub 1:1 for your favorite nut or seed butter if you prefer. Its a super flexible kind of recipe, I know you’re going to love them!
Energy Balls you have to try:
1. Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
These Carrot Cake Bliss Balls are so easy to whip together, have the most deliciously moist texture, and loaded with your favorite carrot cake flavors!
2. Vegan Gingerbread Bliss Balls
Gingerbread Bliss Balls are vegan, gluten free, & a festive holiday snack! Made with cocoa butter, almond flour, and warm gingerbread spices!
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
Make these easy one bowl Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Balls for your next lunchbox snack or travel treat! They’re gluten free, vegan, and so delicious!
4. Turmeric Maca Bliss Balls
You’ll love these delicious gluten free + vegan Turmeric Maca Bliss Balls!! They’re packed with superfoods, so it’s a snack you can feel good about!
5. No Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
Crunchy No Bake Peanut Butter Balls made with puffed quinoa are the perfect sweet treat! They’re the perfect vegan + gluten free snack!
6. Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
Make a batch of these Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Energy Balls for an easy and delicious snack that’s gluten free and vegan! Perfect for meal prep!
7. Cinnamon Roll Bliss Balls
These cinnamon roll bliss balls are perfect snack or sweet treat! They’re packed with protein and healthy fats that will energize you and keep you full!
8. Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Energy Balls
These Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Energy Balls are a perfect afternoon pick me up! They’re packed with protein + healthy fats for a fun, nutritious snack!
9. Healthy Cake Batter Energy Balls
Healthy Cake Batter Energy Balls are coated in sprinkles and guaranteed to bring the smiles! They’re no-bake and naturally gluten free!
10. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bliss Balls
Your kids (and you!!) will love these gluten free + paleo Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bliss Balls!! They’re perfect for keeping in your fridge for a quick breakfast and easy snacks!
11. Tahini Cookie Dough Truffles
Make these No Bake Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles for a satisfying vegan and gluten free snack! This easy dessert will be a family favorite!
12. Sugar Cookie Truffles
Want an easy holiday dessert without turning on your oven? You’ll obsess over these low carb and gluten free no bake sugar cookie truffles!
13. Cookie Dough Bites
No Bake Cookie Dough Bites is egg-free, edible, and vegan! They are the perfect quick bite to satisfy your sweet tooth!
14. Red Velvet Truffles
Want an easy no bake dessert to celebrate Valentine’s Day? You’ll love these No Bake Red Velvet Truffles made with almond flour + a white chocolate shell!
15. Banana Bread Buckeyes
My kids LOVE these vegan and gluten free banana bread buckeyes!! Really fun and delicious way to use those spotty bananas for a tasty snack!
16. Paleo Brownie Bites
Really fun and delicious Paleo + Gluten Free Brownie Bites that are packed with protein + amazing for that afternoon hanger! Perfect snack to pack!
17. Chocolate & Brazil Nut Energy Bites
Satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way with these chocolate brazil nut no-bake energy bites. So simple and so good for you!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup candy-coated chocolate chips
- Whisk together the peanut butter and agave nectar in a medium bowl.
- Add the almond flour, oats, and most of the chocolate chips to the bowl and fold everything together.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop out 12 – 14 mounts of the dough into your hands.
- Roll the energy balls between your hands to smooth them and press in some more candies into the outside.
- Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and chill in the fridge for the balls to set.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy chilled.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg