Cinnamon Roll Bliss Balls
You know those snacks that are of so addicting that you have a love/hate relationship with them? I knew you’d get me. That’s how I feel about these cinnamon roll bliss balls. First, of all, everyone loves them. From my kids, to my husband, to me (obviously), we’re all grabbing for them.
Second, I love them for any time of day. Need a quick bite in the morning and don’t want to deal with a big meal and/or dirty dishes? Grab some balls. Wait, get your mind out of the gutter, you know what I’m saying!!
Afternoon pick me up? Ball me. Post dinner sweet tooth killlllling you? Slam dunk some bliss balls into that hoop which is muh mouthhh. Ok, enough enough, I get it.
These balls are crowd pleasers, my friends. There aren’t many things that every single person in my fam bam loooves (I mean unless it’s chocolate coated) but these little bliss balls are the perfect treat for everyone, I don’t care who you are.
I will say that my first batch I didn’t roll in the cinnamon/collagen coating and my kids gobbled them up whereas for the pictured coated ones, the munchkins gave a funny look and inquired further before they gobbled them up. So, it really depends on how much you want to talk to your kids. If the outer coating incites too much chatter with your squad, then by all means skip over that part.
Also! These are packed with protein and healthy fats! From the cashew butter to the chopped hazelnuts to the almond flour there are THREE different kinds of nuts in these babies. They will surely energize you when you need it, tide you over for dinner, and be a treat to end the day with something sweet.
These balls are only a handful of ingredients and the flavor is so addicting, you’ll be making these multiple times a week, omg you will soon be as obsessed as me.
Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula and add the hazelnuts. Process for 10 seconds to mix in the hazelnuts.
Roll the batter into balls and place onto a plate. This will be a “rough roll.” I think I just made that term up, but I mean, it won’t be perfectly smooth, you just want to get it into it’s general ball form and then chill it for 30 minutes in the fridge.
After you chill it, roll them again in your hands to make them smooth. If desired, mix together another scoop of collagen and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl and roll the balls in it for a nice coating. Store in the fridge.
The collagen isn’t necessary for this recipe (just add an extra 1 – 2 tablespoon of almond flour if you don’t have collagen). I like collagen because it doesn’t have much of a taste and I’ve heard it’s amazing for your hair, nails and skin, so I love incorporating it when I can. I’m thinking about using collagen for 1 month straight to see what kind of impact I see/feel. Let me know if this is a post you’d like to see!Print
These cinnamon roll bliss balls are perfect snack or sweet treat! They’re packed with protein and healthy fats that will energize you and keep you full!
- 1/2 cup natural cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Place the cashew butter, agave nectar, and vanilla in your food processor.
- Process until nice and creamy.
- Add the almond flour, cinnamon, and collagen.
- Process again until combined, about 5 – 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula and add the hazelnuts.
- Process for 10 seconds to mix in the hazelnuts.
- Roll the batter into balls and place onto a plate. This will be a “rough roll” aka it won’t be perfectly smooth, you just want to get it into it’s general ball form.
- Place it on the plate and chill it for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- After you chill it, roll them again in your hands to make them smooth.
- If desired, mix together another scoop of collagen and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl and roll the balls in it for an outer coating.
- Store in the fridge.
Serving (1 ball): Calories 159; Fat 11.7g (Sat 2.1g); Protein 3.7g; Carb 11.2g (net carb 9.5g); Fiber 1.7g; Sodium 90mg
Some of the links above are affiliate links! Thank you so much for supporting The Toasted Pine Nut!! xo