These cinnamon roll bliss balls are perfect snack or sweet treat! They’re packed with protein and healthy fats that will energize you and keep you full!
- 1/2 cup natural cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Place the cashew butter, agave nectar, and vanilla in your food processor.
- Process until nice and creamy.
- Add the almond flour, cinnamon, and collagen.
- Process again until combined, about 5 – 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula and add the hazelnuts.
- Process for 10 seconds to mix in the hazelnuts.
- Roll the batter into balls and place onto a plate. This will be a “rough roll” aka it won’t be perfectly smooth, you just want to get it into it’s general ball form.
- Place it on the plate and chill it for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- After you chill it, roll them again in your hands to make them smooth.
- If desired, mix together another scoop of collagen and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl and roll the balls in it for an outer coating.
- Store in the fridge.
Serving (1 ball): Calories 159; Fat 11.7g (Sat 2.1g); Protein 3.7g; Carb 11.2g (net carb 9.5g); Fiber 1.7g; Sodium 90mg