Servings: 12 energy balls 1x
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup candy-coated chocolate chips
- Whisk together the peanut butter and agave nectar in a medium bowl.
- Add the almond flour, oats, and most of the chocolate chips to the bowl and fold everything together.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop out 12 – 14 mounts of the dough into your hands.
- Roll the energy balls between your hands to smooth them and press in some more candies into the outside.
- Place the balls on a plate lined with parchment paper and chill in the fridge for the balls to set.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy chilled.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg