Healthy zucchini recipes are always welcome in my kitchen! Zucchini is a great vegetable to cook with because it soaks in tons of flavor and keeps your meal healthy, low carb, and gluten free!
Seasonally, zucchini typically grows in the summer months. But, I can find zucchini in my food store all year long which makes it the perfect vegetable to add to your grocery list.
Whether you’re adding some zoodles to your pasta or shredded it to put in some baked goods, zucchini can do it all! Below you’ll find 20+ recipes for all your zucchini needs!
Table of Contents
- Healthy Zucchini Brunch Recipes
- Zucchini Snacks and Dinners
- Zucchini Desserts and Baked Goods
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips Recipe
Healthy Zucchini Brunch Recipes
1. Zucchini Chia Seed Blender Pancakes
2. Herbed Zucchini Ricotta Pie
Zucchini Snacks and Dinners
3. Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries
4. Vegan Zucchini Chickpea Burgers
5. Lemon Zucchini Burrata Pasta
6. Taco Zucchini Boats
7. Healthy Hidden Veggie Meatballs
8. Low Carb Cauliflower Flatbread with Burrata and Zucchini
9. Carrot Zucchini Fritters
10. Broccoli Pistachio Zoodle Salad
11. Mustard Bacon Goat Cheese Zoodles
12. Bacon Butternut Squash Parmesan Zoodles
13. Instant Pot Chicken Zoodle Soup
14. Beet + Blue Cheese Zoodle Salad
15. Salmon + Spicy Pesto Zoodles
16. One Pot Chicken Ramen Zoodles
17. Avocado Pistachio Pesto Zoodles
Zucchini Desserts and Baked Goods
18. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
19. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
20. Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
21. Almond Flour Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Muffins
22. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Squares
23. Air Fryer Zucchini Chips (recipe below!)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- ranch, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 375F.
- Cut the zucchini in 1/4 inch rounds.
- In one shallow bowl whisk the egg.
- In a second shallow bowl, mix together the cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Use one hand to pick up the zucchini and drop it in the egg bowl to coat it.
- Pick it up and drop it in the cheese bowl. Use your other hand to coat it.
- Spray your air fryer trays or basket with the cookie spray and lay the zucchini chips out in a single layer. You may need to work in batches.
- Air fry for 6 – 8 minutes until the zucchini chips are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
- Serving Size: 1/4 the batch
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 571mg
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 11.1g
- Cholesterol: 61mg