Air fryer zucchini chips are crusted with crispy Parmesan cheese and fried to perfection. Dip them in ranch or your favorite sauce! Plus, checkout 20+ other tasty zucchini recipes too.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- ranch, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 375F.
- Cut the zucchini in 1/4 inch rounds.
- In one shallow bowl whisk the egg.
- In a second shallow bowl, mix together the cheese, garlic powder, and salt.
- Use one hand to pick up the zucchini and drop it in the egg bowl to coat it.
- Pick it up and drop it in the cheese bowl. Use your other hand to coat it.
- Spray your air fryer trays or basket with the cookie spray and lay the zucchini chips out in a single layer. You may need to work in batches.
- Air fry for 6 – 8 minutes until the zucchini chips are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with ranch for dipping.
- Serving Size: 1/4 the batch
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 571mg
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated Fat: 4.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 11.1g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
Keywords: air fryer zucchini chips