YOU GUYS! This! You need to make this. Sometimes my favorite thing to do in the kitchen is just wing it. Like, mentally make a list of the ingredients I have in and and come up with a yummy combo. This was one of those times.
Making lunch is such a treat for me (I know, I know, sounds kinda crazy). A lot of days I don’t get time to just sit, let alone make myself a lunch, then sit and eat it. The luxury! The days that I do actually get to make myself a healthy lunch, I feel recharged, I feel nourished, I feel like I’m taking care of myself. I always always think to myself, “I need to do this more.”
This is such an easy meal to make. It’s quick enough to make for a lunch, but satisfying enough to have for dinner. I swear it was maybe a 10 minute meal, but I’m going to say 15 because 10 minutes seems too short.
It’s loaded with textures. You have the crunchy zoodles, the sautéed broccoli, the nutty pistachios, creamy cheese, and OH the sweet and tangy vinaigrette. My people, I know there are a ton of zoodle recipes out there, but this is truly unique.
I love zoodles raw, but if you prefer them cooked, just sauté them for a few minutes in your pan. Before or after your broccoli.
This is so easy, so let’s jump into the recipe and make this Broccoli Pistachio Zoodle Salad:
Sauté the broccoli in coconut oil. I put it on medium-high, stirring often. It took about 5 minutes for the broccoli to brown and crisp up a bit. Place zoodles (or cut zucchini), broccoli, pistachios, and feta in a large bowl.
In a small bow, mix the whole grain mustard, raspberry wine vinegar, and agave nectar.
Pour the dressing over the salad. Use salad utensils to mix. Voilà! This also makes a really delicious meal prep if you’re looking for a light and flavorful lunch. Divide it into mason jars or individual containers and toss in the dressing right before you’re about to chow down.
If you’re really into the zoodle vibe and need more inspo, you have to try this zoodle beet salad, this instant pot chicken zoodle soup, or these thai zoodle salad with cashew dressing. Or, search “zoodle” in the search bar on my site for a list of ALL my zoodle recipes. Enjoy!!
- 1 head broccoli, cut in thin florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 zucchini, spiralized with the smallest blade, or cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup feta crumbles
- 1 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon raspberry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- Sauté the broccoli in coconut oil over medium-high, stirring often. It took about 5 minutes for the broccoli to brown and crisp up.
- Place zoodles (or cut zucchini), broccoli, pistachios, and feta in a large bowl.
- In a small bow, mix whole grain mustard, raspberry wine vinegar, and agave nectar.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Use salad utensils to mix.
- Serving Size: 2
So yummy!! Let me know how you like it!! xo
Want to save this recipe? Pin the image below!!