You’ll love this quick and easy Broccoli Pistachio Zoodle Salad with raspberry mustard vinaigrette! So flavorful and full of fun textures!
- 1 head broccoli, cut in thin florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 zucchini, spiralized with the smallest blade, or cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup feta crumbles
- 1 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon raspberry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- Sauté the broccoli in coconut oil over medium-high, stirring often. It took about 5 minutes for the broccoli to brown and crisp up.
- Place zoodles (or cut zucchini), broccoli, pistachios, and feta in a large bowl.
- In a small bow, mix whole grain mustard, raspberry wine vinegar, and agave nectar.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Use salad utensils to mix.
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: zoodles, zoodle recipes, zoodle salad, raw zoodle recipes, raw zoodles, raw zoodle salad, broccoli zoodle salad, broccoli zoodle salad recipes, broccoli zoodle sauce, spiralizer, spiralizer recipes, spiralized zucchini, spiralized vegetables, spiralized, spiralized zucchini, spiralized zucchini recipe, spiralized zucchini salad, spiralized zucchini pesto, spiralized zucchini spaghetti, spiralized zucchini salad recipes