Gluten Free Tahini Brownies
Sure, I had sesame seeds. Aaand everything bagels, and sesame bagels, and generally just things that contained sesame seeds. But, never did I have the drippy, seed buttery goodness that is tahini.
I made these tahini cookies and they were wildly amazing. I also made these za’atar sweet potato fries with a fun tahini drizzle. I’ve been kiiiinda (ok very) into tahini. So, I thought I’d step it up yet another notch and go for some gooey, decadent, chocolatey goodness and make some tahini brownies. Drool.
These brownies are hands down THE best brownies of my life. And I have eaten quite a lot of brownies so…
Ok I’m going to stop blabbing. Let’s make some delicious gluten free and dairy free tahini brownies!! You will dieeee when you try them. But not actually die, just like die a little on the inside because they’re so amazing, you know?
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Bake for 15 minutes. Allow the brownies to cool completely before you lift the edges of the parchment paper up and transfer the brownies to a cutting board. Cut the brownies into 9 large squares.
I drizzled mine with additional tahini, but you can also melt some chocolate chips and drizzle with dark chocolate. Store in the fridge.
These are the best Tahini Brownies ever!! They’re so fudgey, moist, and insanely delicious! You’d never guess that they’re gluten free and dairy free!!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the tahini, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coco powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a square pan (8″ x 8″) with parchment paper and spread the fudgey batter out in the even layer across the bottom.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before you lift the edges of the parchment paper up and transfer the brownies to a cutting board.
- Cut the brownies into 9 large squares.
- I drizzled mine with additional tahini, but you can also melt some chocolate chips and drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Store in the fridge.
Keywords: tahini brownies, tahini brownies paleo, tahini brownies no sugar, best tahini brownies, best ever tahini brownies, best chocolate tahini brownies, gluten free tahini brownies, gluten free tahini brownie recipe, gluten free chocolate tahini brownies, paleo tahini brownies, dairy free tahini brownies,
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase from one of the links I provided, I may receive a small portion of the sale. Thank you so much for your continued support of The Toasted Pine Nut!!