These are the best Tahini Brownies ever!! They’re so fudgey, moist, and insanely delicious! You’d never guess that they’re gluten free and dairy free!!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the tahini, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coco powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a square pan (8″ x 8″) with parchment paper and spread the fudgey batter out in the even layer across the bottom.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before you lift the edges of the parchment paper up and transfer the brownies to a cutting board.
- Cut the brownies into 9 large squares.
- I drizzled mine with additional tahini, but you can also melt some chocolate chips and drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Store in the fridge.
Keywords: tahini brownies, tahini brownies paleo, tahini brownies no sugar, best tahini brownies, best ever tahini brownies, best chocolate tahini brownies, gluten free tahini brownies, gluten free tahini brownie recipe, gluten free chocolate tahini brownies, paleo tahini brownies, dairy free tahini brownies,