Chocolate Tahini Freezer Fudge
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Do you guys know halva? It’s like this sweet sesame bar that is crazy good. It comes in many different flavors and my favorite… any guesses? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? CHOCOLATE!! If you’ve been around this little site for any amount of time, you probably guessed that answer lol
I love easy no bake desserts that you can make ahead and keep in the back of your fridge for some late night sweet tooth cravings. Speaking of which, it’s mid-morning as I type this and I’m going to go take a trip to my fridge now to snag me a fudge cube. brb…
Tahini is my latest love. I drizzle it on sweet potato fries. I make tahini cookies out of it. These tahini brownies are pretty epic. Oh, and then there’s this tahini banana bread skillet that is all types of amazing.
So let’s jump into the recipe and make some chocolate tahini freezer fudge! The base of this recipe is four simple ingredients – tahini, coconut oil (I like refined coconut oil for a less coconutty taste), agave nectar (though any sticky sweetener works), and cocoa powder. If you want, you can mix in some chocolate chips, and I HIGHLY recommend sprinkling some flaked sea salt after they’re done setting.
Mix together the tahini, coconut oil, agave nectar, and cocoa powder. Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge mixture into the pan. Sprinkle in the chocolate chips in the pan if you adding in the chocolate chips. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
Slide a knife around the edges and pull the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan. Cut into squares. Sprinkle top with flaked sea salt, if desired. Store in fridge.
No bake chocolate tahini freezer fudge made with just four simple ingredients. This deliciously easy low carb dessert will be your new favorite treat!
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey, maple syrup, or coconut nectar works too)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- flaked sea salt
- Mix together the tahini, coconut oil, agave nectar, and cocoa powder.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle in the chocolate chips in the pan if you adding in the chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Slide a knife around the edges and pull the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan.
- Cut into squares.
- Sprinkle top with flaked sea salt, if desired.
- Store in fridge.