No bake chocolate tahini freezer fudge made with just four simple ingredients. This deliciously easy low carb dessert will be your new favorite treat!
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey, maple syrup, or coconut nectar works too)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- flaked sea salt
- Mix together the tahini, coconut oil, agave nectar, and cocoa powder.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour the fudge mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle in the chocolate chips in the pan if you adding in the chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Slide a knife around the edges and pull the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan.
- Cut into squares.
- Sprinkle top with flaked sea salt, if desired.
- Store in fridge.