Tahini is one of those ingredients that makes people surprised when they see it in my dessert recipes. Guys, I get it. Tahini is typically seen in savory dishes.
But, I can’t tell you how many people finally give my tahini cookies or tahini brownies a try and they are shocked. It adds a deliciously nutty, not overpowering flavor to the treat that keeps you coming back for more.
Ingredients for these tahini bars:
Tahini. This is the star of the show here! They are tahini bars, after all!
Eggs. This is going to bind the bars to hold them together. You can use a flax egg or your favorite egg subsitute if you prefer!
Vanilla. Just a splash 🙂
Good & Gooey Brownie Mix. Ahh!! My favorite brownie mix because well… it’s mine! I launched my own line of baking mixes and couldn’t be more proud. Read more about them below!
How to make tahini bars:
Mix. Mix together the tahini, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour. Pour the contents of the Good & gooey cookie pouch into the bowl.
Mix again. Mix it all up again.
Bake! Spread it out in a pan and bake!
What is Good & Gooey?
Good & Gooey is my line of baking mixes!! I launched them in early December and am soo soo proud of them!
I call them better-for-you baking mixes because they use wholesome, feel good ingredients your whole family will love.
Right now I have two mixes: my favorite chocolate chip cookies and brownies. What I love about these mixes is you can really get creative with them! Add some oats and M&Ms to the cookie mix for some monster cookies. Add some zucchini (like this recipe) or chopped peanut butter cups to the brownie mix to make it your own!
I could go on and on about Good & Gooey because I’m so excited about this new chapter but you can head on over to learn more about our consciously packaged pouches and how we give back with each purchase
Thank you so much for embracing and loving on Good & Gooey as much as you have! It’s an absolute dream to see you bake them up in your kitchens!!
More tahini recipes to try:
- Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
- Tahini Banana Bread Skillet
- No Bake Tahini Cookie Dough Truffles
- Chocolate Tahini Freezer Fudge
- Gluten Free Tahini Brownies
- Tahini Cookies
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pouch Good & Gooey cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the tahini, eggs, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Add the cookie mix to the bowl and mix again until combined.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter to the pan.
- Use a rubber spatula to pat down the batter in an even layer across the bottom.
- Bake fr 15 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Slide a knife around any edges of the bars that are touching the pan and then lift them from the pan by pulling the parchment paper.
- Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!