Chocolate chip tahini bars will be your favorite dessert! Naturally gluten free + loaded with wholesome ingredients, you can’t eat just one!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pouch Good & Gooey cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the tahini, eggs, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Add the cookie mix to the bowl and mix again until combined.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter to the pan.
- Use a rubber spatula to pat down the batter in an even layer across the bottom.
- Bake fr 15 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Slide a knife around any edges of the bars that are touching the pan and then lift them from the pan by pulling the parchment paper.
- Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!
Keywords: tahini bars, chocolate chip tahini cookies, chocolate chip tahini bars, chocolate chip tahini cookie bars,