15+ Gluten Free Brownies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Gluten free brownies are my favorite kind of desserts. Making decadent treats with better for you ingredients is one of my favorite things to do. Today, I rounded up some of my favorite brownie recipes to get you going.
Whether you like fudgey brownies, cakey brownies, double chocolate brownies, brownies with icing, brownies with candies, brownies with fruit, this post is bound to have a recipe for you!
Gluten Free Brownies you’ll love:
1. Fudgey Zucchini Brownies
Zucchini brownies are deliciously fudgey, rich, and easy to make! Naturally gluten free, this will be your new favorite way to use zucchini!
2. Fudgey Cosmic Brownies
This copycat recipe for Fudgey Cosmic Brownies is rich and chewy just like your favorite store-bought childhood treat!
3. Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
Fudgey Chocolate Strawberry Brownies are the perfect mix of rich chocolate and juicy fruit! Made with almond flour and naturally gluten free!
4. Cheesecake Brownies
Gluten-free cheesecake brownies are a fudgey chocolate brownie topped with a cheesecake swirl. They’re flourless, super rich, and indulgent!
5. Oat Flour Brownies
Oat flour brownies are simple to make in one bowl and made with better-for-you ingredients! They’re fudgey, rich, and naturally gluten free!
6. Tahini Brownies
These are the best Tahini Brownies ever!! They’re so fudgey and moist! You’d never guess that they’re gluten free, refined sugar free, and dairy free!!
7. Homemade Brownie Brittle
Crunchy and fudgey brownie bark can be easily made at home. This Brownie Brittle recipe makes fun brownie crisps form scratch.
8. Peppermint Brownie Skillet
Cozy up with this chocolatey and minty Gluten Free Peppermint Brownie Skillet! It’s crispy around the edges, gooey in the center, and a crowd pleaser (assuming you can share)!
9. The Fudgiest Gluten Free Brownies
These Fudgey Gluten Free Brownies are intensely gooey, chewy, and chocolatey! They are super simple, made with melted chocolate and almond flour!
10. Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
These Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies are soft, rich, fluffy, and fudgey. They are super decadent and made with almond flour so they’re naturally gluten free!
11. Avocado Brownies
Healthy Avocado Brownies are moist and fudgey, rich and chocolatey! They’re the perfect decadent dessert recipe you can feel good about!
12. Peppermint Pecan Brownies
The most delicious no-bake Peppermint Pecan Brownies you’ll ever eat!! Super delicious treat you can feel good about! Plus they’re low carb and gluten free!
13. No Bake Vegan Brownies
Intensely fudgey no bake gluten free and vegan fudge brownies that you will OBSESS over! They’re so chocolatey and delish, you need to try this recipe!!
14. Gooey Brownie Skillet
The best and only Gooey Brownie Skillet recipe you’ll ever need. It’s made from pecans and is so delicious you’ll love me and hate me for this one!
15+ gluten free brownies perfect for whenever that sweet tooth strikes! Here you’ll find tons of brownie recipe inspiration for any taste!
- 15 oz. canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- sea salt for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Place the chickpeas, agave nectar, coconut oil, egg, vanilla, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in your food processor.
- Process for about 1 minute until the ingredients are smooth and combined.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and smooth the batter out across the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes until the top no longer appears wet.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan.
- If needed, use a butter knife to drag along the edges of the pan. Pull the edges of the parchment paper up and place the brownies on top of a cutting board. Cut into 9 squares.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 347
- Sugar: 24.2g
- Sodium: 225mg
- Fat: 12.6g
- Saturated Fat: 8.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 49.8g
- Fiber: 9.3g
- Protein: 10.9g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Keywords: gluten free brownies, gluten free brownie recipes, chocolate chickpea brownies, chickpea brownies,