Pumpkin Spice Waffles
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I’m pretty excited about pumpkin season y’all. I kind of feel ridiculous about the level of enthusiasm, but here we are.
It’s September 1st and I am ready to give you some fall-inspired dishes. I’ve got PLANS, you know? Pumpkiny plans.
Nevermind that it’s so hot and sweaty here that I’m running out this afternoon to buy some fans to cool me down… that’s besides the point.
Pumpkin spice is happening whether the temps cooperate or not.
Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love:
- Pumpkin Banana Cake Bars
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins (gluten free)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Roll
- Paleo Chocolate Chunk Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Pumpkin Alfredo
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Waffles:
- ghee (refined coconut oil or melted butter also works)
- agave (honey or maple syrup is a good sub)
- almond butter: I use natural almond butter. Any nut or seed butter works, the waffles may just take on more of that flavor.
- almond flour
- baking powder
- pumpkin spice
How to make gluten free pumpkin waffles:
Grease your waffle iron and divide the batter into the four sections of the waffle iron.
Cook until the little light goes off and continue this process until all the waffle batter is done. It should make four waffles.Print
You’ll love these pumpkin spice waffles! They’re low carb, gluten free, paleo, and so delicious! Top them with anything from maple syrup to ice cream!
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons ghee (refined coconut oil or butter also works)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 2 tablespoons natural almond butter
- splash vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together the eggs, ghee, agave, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Mix it all together.
- Grease your waffle iron.
- Divide the waffle batter into four waffles.
- Cook until the little light goes off and continue this process until all the waffle batter is done.
- Optional topping: satué 1/2 apple (sliced), in some ghee for about 5 minutes. Top the waffles with the apples, butter, chopped pecans, and syrup!
Per waffle: Calories 395; Fat 32.7g (Sat 14.3g); Protein 11.7g; Carb 17.0g (net carbs 12.0g); Fiber 5.0g; Sodium 189mg