You’ll love these pumpkin spice waffles! They’re low carb, gluten free, paleo, and so delicious! Top them with anything from maple syrup to ice cream!
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons ghee (refined coconut oil or butter also works)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 2 tablespoons natural almond butter
- splash vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together the eggs, ghee, agave, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Mix it all together.
- Grease your waffle iron.
- Divide the waffle batter into four waffles.
- Cook until the little light goes off and continue this process until all the waffle batter is done.
- Optional topping: satué 1/2 apple (sliced), in some ghee for about 5 minutes. Top the waffles with the apples, butter, chopped pecans, and syrup!
Per waffle: Calories 395; Fat 32.7g (Sat 14.3g); Protein 11.7g; Carb 17.0g (net carbs 12.0g); Fiber 5.0g; Sodium 189mg