Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Let’s be real. I’ve never gone to a coffee shop, saw a PSL on the specials board and said. Yep, that’s for me. Eep, I can’t believe I just admitted that.
Something about making my own version, a simple, real ingredient, less sugar infused version was really appealing to me.
Even if you are so OVER the whole PSL craze, I highly suggest you try this version for one last hoorah before you put it completely to bed.
This PSL is:
- so simple to make
- easy to whisk together in one pot
- can be served hot or cold
- perfectly spiced
- dairy free
- totally customizable with your favorite milk
- so creamy
Ingredients to make a dairy free pumpkin spice latte:
- unsweetened coconut milk – you can use any milk you like, even regular dairy milk!
- pumpkin pureé
- agave nectar – honey or maple syrup also works!
- espresso – you can sub in regular coffee or even espresso powder
- pumpkin pie spice
How to make a dairy free pumpkin spice latte:
It’s so simple! Place all the ingredients in a saucepot over medium-high heat. Whisk until the ingredients are combined and it reaches your desired temperature.
Divide between two mugs, top with your favorite whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.Print
Ditch your sugar infused store bought Pumpkin Spice Latte and make this easy and delicious paleo version! It’s so fun, festive, and flavorful!!
- 1 can (15 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- double shot of espresso
- 1/8 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- couple pinches of sea salt
- favorite whip cream (I use regular but you can use coconut/dairy free whip cream)
- Place the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, sea salt, agave nectar and espresso in a a small pot over medium-high heat.
- Whisk and warm the mixture until combined and heated to your desired temp.
- Divide the latte between two mugs.
- Top with your favorite whip cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
Serving: Calories 99; Fat 6g; Protein 1g; Carb 12g; Sodium 124mg
Want to save this for later? Pin the image below!!