Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
Let’s be real. I’ve never had a pumpkin spice latte. I’ve never had the craving. The inclination. The salivating tastebuds silently screaming sppiiiiice. Pumpkiiiin spiiiiiice. It just hasn’t happened.
I’ve never gone to a coffee shop, saw a PSL on the specials board and said. Yep, that’s for me.
So why oh why did I make my own version? Well, I had to see what the fuss is about! GUYS! I get it. I totally get it. I took my first sip and pause. wait. What? Why is this so good?
Something about making my own version, a simple, real ingredient, less sugar infused version was really appealing to me. So, I went about my bizznaz. My first PSL bombed and I dumped it even though it had amazing espresso in it and I whimpered a bit as it went down the drain.
My second batch was heaven on earth. I savored every sip. I needed to share with you all.
Even if you are so OVER the whole PSL craze, I highly suggest you try this version for one last hoorah before you put it completely to bed.Print
Ditch your sugar infused store bought Pumpkin Spice Latte and make this easy and delicious paleo version! It’s so fun, festive, and flavorful!!
- 1 can (15 oz) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- couple pinches of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- double shot of espresso
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (optional)
- sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Place the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, sea salt, agave nectar and espresso in a blender.
- Blender until completely combined and divide into individual cups.
- Optional: steam the almond milk until it’s nice and foamy. Pour the foam on top over each latte.
- Add a quick sprinkle of cinnamon on top of each foamy cup and enjoy!!
Serving: Calories 99; Fat 6g; Protein 1g; Carb 12g; Sodium 124mg
Want to save this for later? Pin the image below!!