The other day the kids and I were heading out to the pool. As I was wrestling to get their bathing suits on (um, and mine lol), running around to gather towels and goggles, and sunscreen, I heard a blender. I didn’t think much of it.
Right as we were about to walk out the door, my husband handed me a frozen iced vanilla latte situation that made me smile from ear to ear.
It was a treat. And I love treats.
I make this recipe using whole milk, but you can definitely sub in your favorite non-dairy milk! If you’re looking to make a deliciously indulgent iced almond milk latte, try using my homemade vanilla almond milk for the dairy milk here!
Back in the day I would get a Dunkin Donuts iced latte. I loved the sweetness. I loved the whip cream. I loved the caramel sauce and the salt they sprinkled on top. It was rich, and I definitely shouldn’t have been drinking them at the rate I was drinking them, but alas… that was my life at the time.
When Jaryd handed me the slushy iced latte I was instantly taken aback to my days of Dunkin pick me ups and I loved every second. Because it’s hot outside and EVERYONE needs a little something something to put a smile on their face. I knew you chicks needed this recipe too.
Best part? You blend everything up and it takes like 2 minutes. So let’s jump into the recipe and learn how to make an iced vanilla latte!
How to Make an Iced Vanilla Latte:
- Place the ice, espresso, milk, vanilla, and sweetener in a blender. This is the vitamix blender I have that I love!! You can really sub the ingredients here to make it your own. Use your favorite non-dairy milk, add a splash dollop of homemade caramel instead of vanilla. Use honey, maple syrup, monkfruit, or your favorite sweetener. Totally customizable!
- Blend until slushy and combined.
- Pour into your glass, or multiple glasses if you decide to be nice and share.
- Top with whip cream and grated chocolate if you fancy.
Quick, Easy Vanilla Iced Latte Recipe
Sip this refreshing and fun frozen vanilla iced latte this summer! It’s the ultimate pick me up and comes together in 2 minutes using a blender! Super simple, super delicious!
- 3 cups ice
- double shot of espresso
- 1 cup whole milk (or favorite milk. vanilla almond milk would be delicious!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (maple syrup and honey work too)
- whip cream and chocolate shavings (optional but fun)
- Place the ice, espresso, milk, vanilla, and sweetener in a blender and blend until slushy and combined.
- Pour into your glass.
- Top with whip cream and chocolate.
Leave a Comment & Rate this Recipe