Sip this refreshing and fun frozen vanilla iced latte this summer! It’s the ultimate pick me up and comes together in 2 minutes using a blender! Super simple, super delicious!
- 3 cups ice
- double shot of espresso
- 1 cup whole milk (or favorite milk. vanilla almond milk would be delicious!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (maple syrup and honey work too)
- whip cream and chocolate shavings (optional but fun)
- Place the ice, espresso, milk, vanilla, and sweetener in a blender and blend until slushy and combined.
- Pour into your glass.
- Top with whip cream and chocolate.
Keywords: ice vanilla latte, iced late recipe, how to make an iced vanilla latter, iced almond milk latte