No Bake Almond Butter Blondies
Sometimes I love warm, fluffy, baked to perfection desserts. Liiiike these amazingly gooey brownies. Best brownies of all time. But then theres this other side of me that really really likes no-bake, dense, fudge-like treats that are crazy easy. I don’t know to pick one right? I can like both.
On Memorial Day Weekend I was down the shore with my fam, visiting my parents when the urge for said no-bake yumminess hit. This is the same weekend that I made this coconut cauli rice and didn’t tell my dad until after his second bite. Mwahaha.
Well, my no bake dessert was better received. If you’re SO in board with the no-bake desserts, you must try these creamy crunchy peanut butter bars, these fudgey chocolate brownies, or these thin mint inspired peppermint pecan brownies!
Anyway, it’s kind of fun to work in someone else’s kitchen and use whatever foods they stock, you know? It’s like a fun challenge to explore flavors that may be outside your comfort zone.
Ok ok ok truth be told every single flavor here is wellll within my comfort zone. AND I have them in my own home as well. But you know what I’m saying 🙂
If I were really trying to sell these, I’d say they’re like a no bake almond butter fudge. They’re so rich and perfect for dessert or that mid-afternoon pick me up (trust me, I just had one today).
They’re easy, and delicious, and all around perfect. You’ll love them. I know it. Let’s make some Almond Butter Blondies!!
In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, agave, and coconut oil. You may want to microwave the almond butter beforehand for about 30 seconds so it’s warm but not hot. This will to make it easier to whisk everything together.
Add the almond flour and mix everything together.
Fold in the 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
Add the batter to the lined pan and gently press it down evenly throughout the pan.
Sprinkle additional chocolate chips, sea salt, and chopped almonds on top. Use your hands to gently press them into the top.
Place in the fridge for about an hour so things congeal a bit.
Pull the parchment paper from the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into 8 squares and grab your favorite bevie!Print
Easy and delicious No Bake Almond Butter Blondies made from only a handful of ingredients!! They’re vegan, low glycemic, gluten free, and so fun!
- 1/2 cup almond butter, softened
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips + additional for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, chopped
- couple pinches sea salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, agave, and coconut oil. You may want to microwave the almond butter beforehand for about 30 seconds to make it easier to whisk everything together.
- Add the almond flour and mix everything together.
- Fold in the 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper (plastic wrap also works).
- Add the batter to the lined pan and gently press it down evenly throughout the pan.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips, sea salt, and chopped almonds on top. Use your hands to gently press them into the top.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour so things congeal a bit.
- Grab the sides of the parchment paper and pull the blondies from the pan.
- Cut into 8 squares and enjoy!
Serving (1 blondie): Calories 149; Fat 9.6g (Sat 5.7g); Protein 2.6g; Carb 12.6g (net carb 11.2g); Fiber 1.4g; Sodium 6mg
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you so much for supporting The Toasted Pine Nut!! xo