Crunchy Chocolate Almond Butter Bark
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Let’s be real. Snacking chocolate was a thing before the whole “snacking chocolate” came about. I don’t know about you, but spoonfuls of a certain chocolate hazelnut spread and handfuls of chocolate chips were kind of a staple in my life growing up. Sometimes you just need a zing of that chocolate-y goodness am I right?
It’s like you take a moment, eat the dang chocolate, recharge, and move on. Well sometime last year I came across “snacking chocolate” and felt like I found my soulmate. It’s like when you know something exists but you don’t have a name for it. It’s sounds so much more elegant than “handfuls of chocolate.”
Let’s say it together and really soak it in… snaaaacking chocccolate… mmm.
But anyway, I’ve made chocolate coffee bean bark before but as the world evolves, so do we. Almond butter drizzles enter our life and so do certain crunchies that can’t be ignored. We need new wave bark for our snacking chocolate needs.
I sprinkled the beet chips and lemon chia cookie on top of my bark for that extra CRUNCH and it was heavenly.
So let’s make some Chocolate Almond Butter Bark with Crunchies!!
Place the coconut oil, chocolate, almond butter, agave, and vanilla in a bowl.
Whisk it together.
Transfer the chocolate into a lined dish. My dish was about 8 inches by 8 inches.
Heat up 2 tablespoons almond butter na dmix it was 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil.
Drizzle the almond butter into the chocolate.
Sprinkle with your favorite crunchies. I used beet chips and lemon chia cookies from my Graze box.
Place in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours. Remove the bark from the dish by pulling up the plastic wrap. Peel back the plastic wrap and cut the bark into chunks.Print
I LOVE this recipe for Crunchy Chocolate Almond Butter Bark!! It’s low carb, keto, gluten free, and vegan! Keep this bark stashed in your fridge for you late night sweet tooth!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, warmed (for drizzle)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (for almond butter drizzle)
- optional toppings: 2 tablespoons beet chips + 1 lemon chia cookie, crumbled
- Place the coconut oil, chocolate, almond butter, agave, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Whisk it together.
- Transfer the chocolate into a dish lined with plastic wrap. My dish was about 8 inches by 8 inches.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons almond butter and mix it with 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Drizzle the almond butter into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings. I used beet chips and lemon chia cookies from my Graze box.
- Place in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours. Remove the bark from the dish by pulling up the plastic wrap. Peel back the plastic wrap and cut or break the bark into chunks.
- Chose your own toppings!!
- Serves: 8
- Per serving before toppings: Calories 217; Fat 16.5g (Sat 13.7g); Protein 1.4g; Carb 7.1g (net carb 6.6g); Fiber 0.5g; Sodium 0mg
Thank you so much to Graze for sponsoring this post! I love working with my favorite brands and I feel honored when they support the toasted pine nut!! xo