I LOVE this recipe for Crunchy Chocolate Almond Butter Bark!! It’s low carb, keto, gluten free, and vegan! Keep this bark stashed in your fridge for you late night sweet tooth!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, warmed (for drizzle)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil (for almond butter drizzle)
- optional toppings: 2 tablespoons beet chips + 1 lemon chia cookie, crumbled
- Place the coconut oil, chocolate, almond butter, agave, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Whisk it together.
- Transfer the chocolate into a dish lined with plastic wrap. My dish was about 8 inches by 8 inches.
- Heat up 2 tablespoons almond butter and mix it with 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil.
- Drizzle the almond butter into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with your favorite toppings. I used beet chips and lemon chia cookies from my Graze box.
- Place in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours. Remove the bark from the dish by pulling up the plastic wrap. Peel back the plastic wrap and cut or break the bark into chunks.
- Chose your own toppings!!
- Serves: 8
- Per serving before toppings: Calories 217; Fat 16.5g (Sat 13.7g); Protein 1.4g; Carb 7.1g (net carb 6.6g); Fiber 0.5g; Sodium 0mg