- 1/2 cup almond butter, softened
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips + additional for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, chopped
- couple pinches sea salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, agave, and coconut oil. You may want to microwave the almond butter beforehand for about 30 seconds to make it easier to whisk everything together.
- Add the almond flour and mix everything together.
- Fold in the 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper (plastic wrap also works).
- Add the batter to the lined pan and gently press it down evenly throughout the pan.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips, sea salt, and chopped almonds on top. Use your hands to gently press them into the top.
- Place in the fridge for about an hour so things congeal a bit.
- Grab the sides of the parchment paper and pull the blondies from the pan.
- Cut into 8 squares and enjoy!
Serving (1 blondie): Calories 149; Fat 9.6g (Sat 5.7g); Protein 2.6g; Carb 12.6g (net carb 11.2g); Fiber 1.4g; Sodium 6mg