Cinnamon Crunch Muffins
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Oh hey muffin hey. Yep, I’m on a muffin kick if you couldn’t tell. Last week I went just muffin tops, if you do recall. But NOWWWSKI, now I’m doing the whole shebang. Muffin top AND bottom, y’all! Brace yourself…
These cinnamon crunch muffins are so addicting and good, I can’t tell you enough how in lurrve I am with them. They’re absolute perfection with a cup of coffee and they have a cinnamon, caramel flavor that is out. of this. world.
So let’s make some Cinnamon Crunch Muffins, or watch me make them in the video above. If you dig what you see, I’d be honored if you check out my other YouTube videos and subscribe to be a part of my little YouTube fam #shamelessplug 🙂 But like, for real, it’s a fun time.
Muffins are one of those foods that everyone loves. From younglings to the oldies, muffins are a crowd pleaser. So, let’s give the people what they want and make some Cinnamon Crunch Muffins!!
Finally, fold in 1 cup of the granola.
Line your muffin tins and scoop the batter in until almost full.
Optional but recommended: In a separate bowl, stir together the rest of the granola, melted vanilla ghee, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Top the muffins with this mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
The heaviness of the toppings makes the muffins a bit concave which normally would bum me out. Glass half full? They taste so good that I don’t even care about their nontraditional muffin top AND it’s a perfect little bowl for nut butter! mwahaha
These cinnamon crunch muffins are such a perfect breakfast muffin. Their cinnamon and caramel flavor is even more delicious with your morning coffee!
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup grain free granola
- 2 tablespoons vanilla ghee (or butter if preferred)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash your bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Whisk everything together until combined.
- Add the almond flour, 2 teaspoons of the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until all combined.
- Finally, fold in 1 cup of the granola.
- Line your muffin tins and scoop the batter in until almost full.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the rest of the granola, melted vanilla ghee, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Top the muffins with this mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
Serving: Calories 129; Fat 6.2g (Sat 2.1g); Protein 2.7g; Carb 17.6g (net carb 15.9g); Fiber 1.7g; Sodium 123mg
Some of the links above are affiliate links! Thanks so much for supporting The Toasted Pine Nut!! xo