- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup grain free granola
- 2 tablespoons vanilla ghee (or butter if preferred)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash your bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Whisk everything together until combined.
- Add the almond flour, 2 teaspoons of the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until all combined.
- Finally, fold in 1 cup of the granola.
- Line your muffin tins and scoop the batter in until almost full.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the rest of the granola, melted vanilla ghee, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Top the muffins with this mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
Serving: Calories 129; Fat 6.2g (Sat 2.1g); Protein 2.7g; Carb 17.6g (net carb 15.9g); Fiber 1.7g; Sodium 123mg