Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread
This season is all about pumpkin, I know. But, it’s also about apples. A few years back we went apple picking when the boys were toddlers. It proved to be more challenging than expected. They saw an apple and immediately wanted to sink their teeth into it. They didn’t understand the whole collect, weigh, pay, wash thing.
And then we realized apple picking wasn’t as fun as we wanted it to be so we bought our apples and left. haha wait, I feel like I started that story thinking it was going to be a cute apple picking story to tie in the apples in this apple bread but as I typed I realized it wasn’t as cute of a story as I originally thought lol. We never went apple picking again.
This bread is so perfect for grabbing an easy slice for breakfast or a snack. I love to slather some peanut butter or almond butter on it. Mix up some butter and cinnamon and some sweetener for a deliciously autumn butter topping.
So let’s dive into this recipe and make some deliciously easy and moist gluten free apple cinnamon bread!
Whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Fold in the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and apples until everything is well combined.
Pour the batter into a greased and lined loaf pan and bake for about 35 minutes, or until the top of the bread is golden brown. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes, slice and serve!
This Paleo Apple Cinnamon Bread is a healthy breakfast or snack made with almond flour! It’s a gluten-free spiced loaf that’s so easy and moist.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 3 Tbsp. agave, honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 apple, diced
- Preheat to oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold in the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and apples until everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined loaf pan and bake for about 35 minutes, or until the top of the bread is golden brown.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes, slice and serve!
BIG thank you to my friend Allie from Miss Allie’s Kitchen for creating this delicious recipe and taking these gorgeous images for us!! I love her work and couldn’t be more excited she’s creating some tasty dishes to share here too!