The other weekend I was at the farmer’s market and they had a little peach sampler. They cut their peaches into little cubes and offered them to us. They were the juiciest, sweetest, most luscious peaches ever ever.
Ever since then I can’t get dem peaches out of my head! So, I thought it would be a fun summer recipe to throw some peaches into summery bowl.
This is such a simple recipe and so versatile! You can make this for a backyard bbq, for an easy family dinner, or for your brunch table alongside a cute frittata and some muffins. It’s one of those recipes that once you make it, you’ll find a million more reasons and occasions to make it again.
Last year I made this summer stone fruit salad and recently made this summer peach rosé sangria, so peach recipes are upon us and I’m thrilled to add this one to the mix.
Ingredients for this asparagus pasta salad:
- your favorite pasta, chickpea pasta, or gluten free pasta, even spagetti squash would be fun! Cook it according to package directions.
- peaches, juicy juicy peaches
- olive oil
- white wine vinegar
- lemon juice
- Italian seasoning
- black pepper
- bocconcini aka small mozzarella balls
- basil for garnish
How to make this juicy Grilled Peach + Asparagus Pasta Salad:
Preheat a clean grill or a grill pan over medium heat. Grill the peaches and asparagus for about 2-3 minutes per side until char marks are visible.
Chop the asparagus into thirds and add to the cooked pasta with the peaches.
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, agave, salt, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
Pour over the pasta and vegetables. Add the bocconcini and a few pieces of torn basil to finish. Serve warm or chilled.
Grilled Peach + Asparagus Pasta Salad
Asparagus Pasta Salad is loaded with grilled peaches, asparagus, and a juicy lemony dressing! It’ll be your go-to summer pasta salad recipe!
- 1 box gluten free Rotini, chickpea pasta, or favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. bocconcini
- Basil to garnish
- Preheat a clean grill or a grill pan over medium heat. Grill the peaches and asparagus for about 2-3 minutes per side until char marks are visible.
- Chop the asparagus into thirds and add to the cooked pasta with the peaches.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, agave, salt, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
- Pour over the pasta and vegetables. Add the bocconcini and a few pieces of torn basil to finish. Serve warm or chilled.
BIG thank you to my friend Allie from Miss Allie’s Kitchen for creating this delicious recipe and taking these gorgeous images for us!! I love her work and couldn’t be more excited she’s creating some tasty dishes to share here too!
Leave a Comment & Rate this Recipe