The perfect summer pasta salad is here! This Grilled Peach + Asparagus Pasta Salad is loaded with grilled peaches, asparagus, and a juicy lemony dressing!
- 1 box gluten free Rotini, chickpea pasta, or favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. bocconcini
- Basil to garnish
- Preheat a clean grill or a grill pan over medium heat. Grill the peaches and asparagus for about 2-3 minutes per side until char marks are visible.
- Chop the asparagus into thirds and add to the cooked pasta with the peaches.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, agave, salt, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
- Pour over the pasta and vegetables. Add the bocconcini and a few pieces of torn basil to finish. Serve warm or chilled.
Keywords: peach pasta salad, peach pasta salad recipe, grilled peach pasta salad, summer pasta salad, summer pasta salad recipes, summer vegetable pasta salad, summer fresh pasta salad, pasta salad, pasta salad recipe, cold pasta salad, easy pasta salad, easy pasta salad recipe, easy cold pasta salad, easy pasta salad dressing, easy summer pasta salad, easy vegan pasta salad, healthy pasta salad, healthy pasta salad recipes, healthy pasta salad dressing, healthy summer pasta salad, vegan pasta salad, vegan pasta salad recipes, vegan summer pasta salad, gluten free pasta salad, gluten free dairy free pasta salad, gluten free vegan pasta salad, gluten free cold pasta salad,