This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
In college I used to get a muffin and a coffee to go every morning and eat it in class. It was my thing. What kind of muffin would I get, you ask?
Well, I’d switch it up. What? You thought I was going to say blueberry? Lemon poppy was usually my go to. But I can never turn down a cinnamon-y one with a nice crumble on top and those blueberry bursts are always fun.
Holy Smokes I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to get a blueberry muffin up on the blog!! I mean sure, I have the banana chocolate chip, and the raspberry one, and the double chocolate zucchini muffins. But, I always felt like my muffin game was missing something. Something… blue…
Not anymore folks!! I made the fluffiest, most moist (moistest def isn’t a word, right?) blueberry muffins that my oldest son immediately ate two of. These babies are WINNERS!!
I know weekends are for baking and I’m thinking making a batch of these blueberry muffins are PERFECT for making for easy breakfasts and packable lunchbox snacks. Wait, why don’t I make muffins more often? I feel like they could make my life so much easier 🤔
I digress. Let’s make some tasty blueberry muffins that are fluffy and have perfect little warm blueberry bursts, bah I can’t wait for you to try them.
Line the muffin tins with my favorite parchment paper muffin liners. I like to use an ice cream scooper to scoop the mixture into the individual muffin tins so you know you’re making them all even. Then, add a couple blueberries to the top of each muffin.
Bake for 25 minutes minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!!
I love these gluten free + paleo Blueberry Muffins!! They are so fluffy, moist, and have delicious little blueberry bursts scattered throughout!
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup ghee, melted (coconut oil or butter works too)
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla, and ghee in a large bowl. I found it easiest to melt the ghee first before I measured it out and poured it into the wet mixture.
- Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Line the muffin tins.
- I like to use an ice cream scooper to scoop the batter into the individual muffin tins so you know you’re making them all even.
- Add a couple blueberries to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!!
Serving (1 muffin): Calories 116; Fat 8.6g (Sat 4g); Protein 1.7g; Carb 8.8g (net carb 8.1g); Fiber .7g; Sodium 174mg