I love these gluten free + paleo Blueberry Muffins!! They are so fluffy, moist, and have delicious little blueberry bursts scattered throughout!
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup ghee, melted (coconut oil or butter works too)
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla, and ghee in a large bowl. I found it easiest to melt the ghee first before I measured it out and poured it into the wet mixture.
- Add the almond flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Line the muffin tins.
- I like to use an ice cream scooper to scoop the batter into the individual muffin tins so you know you’re making them all even.
- Add a couple blueberries to the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!!
Serving (1 muffin): Calories 116; Fat 8.6g (Sat 4g); Protein 1.7g; Carb 8.8g (net carb 8.1g); Fiber .7g; Sodium 174mg