Really fun American red white + blueberry flag fruit tart! So light and delicious, perfect for your Fourth of July celebrations!
Nothing brings a smile to my face like an adorable summery chart. Since the Fourth of July is just around the corner, I thought why not make the most theme appropriate dessert. I’m telling you, this tart brings the smiles.
This is light, summery, and oh so tasty! The kids devoured it and we loved taking a slice outside to enjoy the summer night! You don’t have to meticulously make a flag pattern, make it even quicker by just throwing some berries on top! You still get a gorgeous color tart to eat ANY day of the year 🙂
Enjoy the yumminess!
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- splash vanilla
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries for topping
- In your food processor, place the pecans and almond flour.
- Process until mealy.
- Add the agave nectar and process again until sticky.
- Press the crust into a square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the heavy cream into your electric mixer.
- Mix on high until it begins to look like whip cream, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the splash of vanilla and agave nectar.
- Mix again until combined.
- Spread the whip out on top of the nutty crust.
- Top with berries in a flag pattern.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- If you want it to be ice cream-like, place it in the freezer for a few hours before serving.
Serving (1 slice): Calories 284; Fat 24.2g (Sat 5g); Protein 3.7g; Carb 16.6g (net carb 12.6g); Fiber 4g; Sodium 6mg