Really fun American red white + blueberry flag fruit tart! So light and delicious, perfect for your Fourth of July celebrations!
- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- splash vanilla
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries for topping
- In your food processor, place the pecans and almond flour.
- Process until mealy.
- Add the agave nectar and process again until sticky.
- Press the crust into a square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the heavy cream into your electric mixer.
- Mix on high until it begins to look like whip cream, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the splash of vanilla and agave nectar.
- Mix again until combined.
- Spread the whip out on top of the nutty crust.
- Top with berries in a flag pattern.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- If you want it to be ice cream-like, place it in the freezer for a few hours before serving.
Serving (1 slice): Calories 284; Fat 24.2g (Sat 5g); Protein 3.7g; Carb 16.6g (net carb 12.6g); Fiber 4g; Sodium 6mg