These oat-free Overnight No-Oats are the perfect breakfast to meal prep on Sunday night! They’re dairy free, gluten free, and the flavors are customizable!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 chopped hazelnuts (any nut)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a jar with a lid.
- Shake everything together to combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- Divide into 2 – 3 smaller containers and top with peanut butter chips, cacao nibs, and extra hazelnuts.