Breakfast Burritos – three ways
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Breakfast is a toughie for me most days. I love prepping ahead so that I can roll out of bed, take two sips of coffee, grab something from the fridge and be DONE. Mornings seem to move so fast and by the time I think of what I actually want for breakfast and make it, I’m running out the door. Anyone else feel me?
After our Saturday bootcamp one of my favorite things to get is a bomb breakfast burrito. One loaded up with ALL the goods and it it got me thinking… what if I make my own.
Originally I wanted to make these all bacon and egg burritos, but as I thought about it, the combos are really endless! It’s so hard to pick a favorite!
Anyway, check out these fun combos for breakfast burritos, I made three different kinds:
Blueberry crunch: grain-free granola, handful of blueberries, agave nectar drizzle.
Bacon egg: one slice bacon, scrambled cheesy eggs, avocado, and hot sauce.
Peanut butter banana: natural peanut butter, sliced banana, cacao nibs, and flax seeds.
Easy and delicious breakfast burritos – three ways! Make these ahead for a quick and healthy, grab and go breakfast recipe!
- 1 low carb or gluten free wrap
- 1 tablespoon ghee, coconut oil, or butter
- things to put in your burrito:
- natural peanut butter, grain-free granola, fresh berries, and a drizzle of agave
- scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, avocado, drizzle of hot sauce
- natural peanut butter, sliced banana, cacao nibs, flax seeds
- Melt the ghee over medium-high heat fry the wrap for 1 – 2 minutes each side until lightly toasted and warm.
- Place your favorite fillings into the center of the wrap and fold.
- If making these ahead, wrap in aluminum foil and store in the fridge.