Easy and delicious breakfast burritos – three ways! Make these ahead for a quick and healthy, grab and go breakfast recipe!
- 1 low carb or gluten free wrap
- 1 tablespoon ghee, coconut oil, or butter
- things to put in your burrito:
- natural peanut butter, grain-free granola, fresh berries, and a drizzle of agave
- scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, avocado, drizzle of hot sauce
- natural peanut butter, sliced banana, cacao nibs, flax seeds
- Melt the ghee over medium-high heat fry the wrap for 1 – 2 minutes each side until lightly toasted and warm.
- Place your favorite fillings into the center of the wrap and fold.
- If making these ahead, wrap in aluminum foil and store in the fridge.