Chewy Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You guys!! I’ve spent sooo much time thinking about, dreaming about, experimenting, making, and eating chocolate chip cookies. There’s nothing like a chewy, moist, pull apart, can’t get enough, eat ’em until they’re gone cookie.
I’ve made chocolate chip cookies before but always struggled getting that chewy, soft-baked gooey center. So, I made it my mission to start testing.
Welp, I’ve solved our problems and made a NEW chocolate chip cookie recipe that is hands down, my favorite cookie recipe ever. I’m talking, of all the cookies I’ve tried in my lifetime, THIS RECIPE, is my fave.
Bam. I said it. It’s a ballsy statement, but I said it. Hands down, you guys, this is my favorite cookie recipe everrrr!!
I need you guys to try it. I seriously want to make a batch every week because dayyyuum, it’s that good.
Plus I have some high hopes for cookie cake, cookie pizza, cookie bowls, um basically everything will be made from this cookie dough base from here on out. It’s SO GOOD, you guys!!
I know I’ve been on a dessert bender, but there are some seriously delicious savory meals coming your way and, as always, if you have any recipes (specific or general) that you want to see on the blog, don’t hesitate to let a girl know!
Ingredients for these gluten free chocolate chip cookies:
- butter or ghee, room temperature
- an egg
- vanilla extract
- Good & Gooey cookie mix
How to make these almond flour cookies:
Add in Good & Gooey baking mix. Mix again until completely combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and chill for about 30 minutes.
Chilling is a super important step! Don’t you dare skip this!!
Preheat the oven and scoop the batter out onto a lined baking sheet. I just got a brand new cookie dough scooper which is basically a small ice cream scooper. I lovvvve it. But, if you want giant cookies, by all means use an ice cream scooper!
Tips and tricks to perfect this recipe:
- Room temperature is not melted: Don’t use melted butter or ghee. Make sure it is soft and room temperature!
- Electric is better than not: Use an electric mixer to really cream together the cookie dough. This tended to make a more incorporated cookie dough than using a handheld whisk.
- Chilling is where it’s at! Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes! Chilling the dough will make sure your cookies won’t spread out too much when they bake!
More flourless cookie recipes you’ll love:
- Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
- Healthy Monster Cookies
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chewy chocolate chip cookies are made with almond flour and naturally gluten free!! They’re crisp around the edges and chewy in the middle!
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pouch Good & Gooey cookie mix
- Use an electric mixer or food processor to cream together the butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Add in the Good & Gooey cookie mix.
- Mix again until completely combined.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Scoop the batter out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown but the center is still soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes on the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Three keys to this recipe:
- Don’t use melted butter or ghee. Make sure it is room temperature.
- Use an electric mixer to really cream together the cookie dough.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 7.2g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 23mg