The best recipe for perfectly chewy chocolate chip cookies!! They’re low carb and gluten free cookies that are so simple to make!!
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee, room temperature
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour (cashew flour works too!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Use an electric mixer or food processor to cream together the butter, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Add in the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Mix again until completely combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Scoop the batter out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown but the center is still soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes on the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Serving: Calories 99; Fat 7.4g (Sat 4g); Protein 1.1g; Carb 8.1g (net carb 7.8g); Fiber 0.3g; Sodium 217mg
- Three keys to this recipe:
- Don’t use melted butter or ghee. Make sure it is room temperature.
- Use an electric mixer to really cream together the cookie dough.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes!