Servings: 18 cookies 1x
- Use an electric mixer or food processor to cream together the butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Add in the Good & Gooey cookie mix.
- Mix again until completely combined.
- Chill for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Scoop the batter out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown but the center is still soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes on the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Three keys to this recipe:
- Don’t use melted butter or ghee. Make sure it is room temperature.
- Use an electric mixer to really cream together the cookie dough.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 7.2g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.1g
- Cholesterol: 23mg