It seems like my blog is looking pretty chocolatey lately. I thought why not add some colorful fun, sparkly cookies into the mix? They’re so festive and fun for the holiday season.
I remember sprinkle cookies as a kid. Every Christmas my mom would bring out this cookie gun. She’d insert homemade cookie dough, change out the shape slide, plug it in, and shoot out some shape cookies.
I was in charge of sprinkling which I always went a bit overboard on. The great thing about these cookies is they are so easy to make, have the most amazing chewy texture, and so easy to customize the sprinkles to be festive for any holiday!
These sprinkle cookies are:
- only 7 ingredients (plus sprinkles!!)
- naturally gluten free
- made in one bowl
- have the most amazing texture
- dairy free
- naturally sweetened
- easily customizable for any holiday!
Ingredients for gluten free sprinkle cookies:
How to make gluten free sprinkle cookies:
Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large balls and roll them in your hands to make them smooth.
Spread the sprinkles out on a plate or shallow bowl in a single layer. Roll the cookie dough ball around the plate until it’s completely covered with sprinkles. Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
When you have about 8 cookie dough balls on your sheet, bake for 10 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool for a couple minutes.
Other gluten free cookies you’ll love:
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Homemade Samoas Cookies (gluten free)
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salted Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Cookies
- Chewy Gluten Free Snickerdoodles
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the cashew butter, agave, vanilla, and egg to a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk until combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large balls and roll them in your hands to make them smooth.
- Spread the sprinkles out on a plate or shallow bowl in a single layer.
- Roll the cookie dough ball around until it’s completely covered with sprinkles.
- Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- When you have about 8 on your sheet and bake for 10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 5.7g
- Sodium: 144mg
- Fat: 5.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 10mg