Chewy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
It seems like my blog is looking pretty chocolatey lately. I thought why not add some colorful fun, sparkly cookies into the mix? They’re so festive and fun for the holiday season.
I remember sprinkle cookies as a kid. Every Christmas my mom would bring out this cookie gun. She’d insert homemade cookie dough, change out the shape slide, plug it in, and shoot out some shape cookies. I was in charge of sprinkling which I always went a bit overboard on.
Sprinkles are the best. I love sprinkles. My kids love sprinkles. I’ve put it off long enough and I’m finally making a proper Christmas sprinkle cookie.
I LOVEE these so much. You can totally coat them in any type of sprinkle you want (or none!).
Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large balls and roll them in your hands to make them smooth.
When you have about 6 on your sheet, use the palm of your hand to flatten them and then bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for five minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.Print
You’ll love these gluten free and paleo-friendly Chewy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies!! They’re so fluffy and chewy and SO delicious!!
- ½ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- splash vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the tahini, agave, vanilla, and egg to a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Whisk until combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large balls and roll them in your hands to make them smooth.
- Spread the sprinkles out on a plate in a single layer.
- Roll the cookie dough ball around the plate until it’s completely covered with sprinkles.
- Place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- When you have about 6 on your sheet, use the palm of your hand to flatten them and then bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for five minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
This post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase a product I linked to, I’ll receive a small portion of the sale. I only recommend products I use and love and can’t thank you enough for your support! xo