Banana Bread Oat-less Oatmeal
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Breakfast. They say it’s the most important meal of the day. Yet, I struggle with it hard. I never think of breakfast or feeding myself until I’m halfway out the door and am hit with a hunger pang.
I’m on a mission to make breakfast easier. I’m doing this selfishly, but if it benefits you too, GREAT! ha! I’m soo obsessed with chia pudding and wanted to extend that concept of thick, seedy goodness, but extend it beyond the single seed. I want that hearty oatmeal texture but without the oats.
Today I’m sharing a new version of no-oat oatmeal. Check out my blog post HERE for three other flavors that I know you’ll love! You can customize the flavors, the seeds, the nuts, whatever you have on hand. I couldn’t stop thinking about a banana bread no-oatmeal because it felt so cozy as we turn the corner into fall.
This is an easy breakfast you can mix up, throw in the fridge the night before, top with your favorite toppings, and take it on the go. I’m a big fan of adding walnuts and mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs PLUS a little drizzle of peanut butter to really hit home the banana bread flavor.
If you love prepping breakfast ahead of time for easy grab and go mornings, try this chocolate chia pudding, this vanilla chia pudding, or even these egg muffin cups! Anyway, without further adieu, let’s make some easy and delish Banana Bread Overnight Oat-less Oatmeal!
Mash the banana in a bowl or container with a lid. Add the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, walnuts, chia seeds, hemp hearts, flax seeds, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Place the lid on the container and shake everything together.
Place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, separate into smaller jars for smaller servings, or add to a bowl and top with sliced banana, natural peanut butter, extra walnuts, and cacao nibs (mini chocolate chips work too!).
Make your mornings run smoothly with this Banana Bread Overnight Oat-less Oatmeal! It’s gluten free, vegan, and packed with nutrients to start your day!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (coconut nectar, honey, or maple syrup works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- couple pinches of sea salt
- topping ideas: sliced banana, chopped walnuts, natural peanut butter, cacao nibs and/or mini chocolate chips
- Mash the banana in a bowl or container with a lid.
- Add the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, walnuts, chia seeds, hemp hearts, flax seeds, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Place the lid on the container and shake everything together.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, separate into smaller jars for smaller servings, or add to a bowl and top with sliced banana, natural peanut butter, extra walnuts, and cacao nibs (mini chocolate chips work too!).
Keywords: overnight oats, overnight oats recipes, overnight oatmeal, overnight oats vegan, overnight oats healthy, overnight oats banana, oatless oatmeal whole30, oatless oatmeal keto, oatless oatmeal recipe, oatless oatmeal vegan, oatless oatmeal banana, meal prep ideas, meal prep breakfast, meal prep breakfast recipes, meal prep oatmeal, meal prep oatmeal breakfast, banana overnight oats, banana overnight oats vegan, banana overnight oatmeal, banana overnight oats recipe healthy, banana overnight oatmeal recipe