Make your mornings run smoothly with this Banana Bread Overnight Oat-less Oatmeal! It’s gluten free, vegan, and packed with nutrients to start your day!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (coconut nectar, honey, or maple syrup works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- couple pinches of sea salt
- topping ideas: sliced banana, chopped walnuts, natural peanut butter, cacao nibs and/or mini chocolate chips
- Mash the banana in a bowl or container with a lid.
- Add the unsweetened vanilla almond milk, walnuts, chia seeds, hemp hearts, flax seeds, agave nectar, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Place the lid on the container and shake everything together.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, separate into smaller jars for smaller servings, or add to a bowl and top with sliced banana, natural peanut butter, extra walnuts, and cacao nibs (mini chocolate chips work too!).
Keywords: overnight oats, overnight oats recipes, overnight oatmeal, overnight oats vegan, overnight oats healthy, overnight oats banana, oatless oatmeal whole30, oatless oatmeal keto, oatless oatmeal recipe, oatless oatmeal vegan, oatless oatmeal banana, meal prep ideas, meal prep breakfast, meal prep breakfast recipes, meal prep oatmeal, meal prep oatmeal breakfast, banana overnight oats, banana overnight oats vegan, banana overnight oatmeal, banana overnight oats recipe healthy, banana overnight oatmeal recipe