Breakfast is a toughie for me most days. I love prepping ahead so that I can roll out of bed, take two sips of coffee, grab something from the fridge and be DONE. Mornings seem to move so fast and by the time I think of what I actually want for breakfast and make it, I’m running out the door. Anyone else feel me?
Well I’ve made it a point to come up with fun and easy breakfast ideas and especially ones you can prep ahead for grab and go bites. Originally I wanted to make these all bacon and egg burritos, but as I thought about it, the combos are really endless!
One of my favorite things to do is fry up a wrap in a skillet, make it nice and crispy, and find fun toppings to shove in there.
Anyway, check out these fun combos for breakfast burritos and let me know in the comments what you’d like try in yours! I made three different kinds:
Blueberry crunch: grain-free granola, handful of blueberries, agave nectar drizzle.
Bacon egg: one slice bacon, scrambled cheesy eggs, avocado, and hot sauce.
Peanut butter banana: nayural peanut butter, sliced banana, cacao nibs, and flax seeds.
- 1 low carb or gluten free wrap
- 1 tablespoon ghee, coconut oil, or butter
- topping ideas: granola, blueberries, agave, eggs, bacon, avocados, hot sauce, peanut butter, banana, cacao nibs, flax seeds.
- Melt the ghee over medium-high heat fry the wrap for 1 - 2 minutes each side until lightly browned and crispy. Every wrap fries up differently.
- Place your favorite toppings into the center of the wrap and fold.
- If making these ahead, wrap in aluminum foil and store in the fridge.