Refreshing and delicious cocktail recipe with tequila, lime and strawberry! Your new favorite low carb and low calorie cocktail is here!
If you’ve been looking for a really pretty and fun cocktail to imbibe, ya girl’s got you covered. I’m feeling those summery vibes and I’m ready to be sitting on a beach somewhere drinking this. Aaaand I figured maybe you babes are sick of winter and want a pretty beverage make you feel all summery too 🙂
The other great thing I love about this drink is after about 5 minutes, the strawberries defrost and make it a super pretty pink color. It’s seriously such a fun and tasty drink.
- 1 – 2 cup crushed ice
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 2 shots (2 ounces) tequila
- 1 lime, juiced
- strawberry soda (any flavor will work!)
- Fill your cups with crushed ice and frozen strawberries.
- Pour the tequila int the glasses.
- Add the lime juice
- Top off with your favorite flavored soda (I used strawberry).
- Mix as desired and enjoy!!
Don’t forget to drink responsibly! Enjoy!! xo